Monday, June 23, 2014

Getting back into the swing of things....




Finally I am able to start crafting and blogging again. Well blogging mostly. The whole point of blogging was to keep myself on track with my guilty pleasure. Over time my career took over and after my career came to a halt, I had to switch gears. That wasn't easy.

Trying to find myself and getting lost in my projects wasn't working. I would have complete scrappers block. It was difficult to even create cards. After watching a youtube videos, that's when I noticed I was getting my creative mojo back.

When I created an Instagram account for my completed projects (my friends and family were really annoyed with what I was posting), I decided to go back into blogging.

So with that being said, here's my first post. Not a productive one but at least it's a start. I will be updating the look of my blog soon. Follow me on instagram: @paperluv, happy crafting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg this is so cute

Megan said...

This card is so stinkin CUTE!!! TFS!! Keep up the crafting and blogging!

Rina said...

Thanks ladies! Crossing fingers I keep this up! :)