Thursday, May 7, 2009

policies, events oh my!

Hey everyone!!! I just finalized the crop & class policies. Yes, I am planning to put up classes however, I'm hoping to get feed back from you the meetup group members. I want to be able to put up classes and have y'all show up. Suggestions are always welcome!!! The policies are listed on the left column. These are my meetup policies these do not reflect the other organizers' events.

Now that's out of the way...New Meetup Event!!!

Scrap Happy Crop on May 25, 2009 (Memorial Day) 11am-6pm
I'm hosting this event at Crafty Papers. They are on the southeast corner of Tatum & Thunderbird. Come & relax for couple of hours, mingle, & most of all get those projects done. Arrive early...there will be a prize drawing!!! The cost of this event is a $1.00. See more information on the meetup website. Hope you can make it!!!

**please see the meetup policies**
If you have any questions please e-mail me or call me!!! It's late...I'm ready for bed, night!!!

No comments: