Saturday, May 16, 2009

happy croppin!!!

Yea!!!! Today's crop was a success!!! Majority of the people who RSVP'd came and we all got stuff done. You should check it out on our Meetup website.

Speaking of the crop, I was able to get my project done.

You like?!?! I'm trying to get project ideas for classes. Please comment me or e-mail. This came out better than I expected. Most of my altered projects are albums & tins. It was nice to do something different.

Next crop is June 20 at the Glendale Public Library. I might add a make-n-take to this crop....I have a lot of ideas, I just don't know which one I'm going to use. Just keep checking our meetup website.

Well...it's time to scrapbook!!! See ya soon!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I set up an event at my place for May 30 and June 13. Let me know if this conflicts.