Saturday, May 30, 2009

I may have the sniffles but....

I'm still scrappin!!! Yes, I am sick. After my weekend with the future in-laws...I got sick. I believe it was the children...but I'll never know!!! Anyways check out my complete project:

This was actually my first time doing this. I figured why not give it a try since I have all the supplies to do it. This is actually going to my girlfriend in Hawaii for NSD (National Scrapbooking Day). I know so late!!! Well, better late then never.

Here's another altered letter I made...unlike the project above which is wood, this is chipboard.

I really didn't want to over do the project with the embellishments. The focal point is the picture of my friend and her daughter doing sign language together.


For the month of June, there will 3 crops & 2 card swaps. Click on the meetup link to check us out or to attend any of our events. Once again...time to scrapbook!!! See ya soon!!!

No comments: