Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy June!!!

Can't you believe it?!?! It's somewhat the middle of the year!!!! Also...in 16 days is my birthday!!! Enough about that....what does this pic:
and this pic
have in common?!?! It makes for a really cool project!!! Check it out!!!


Isn't neat?!?! I made a mini album!!!

These are the inner pages:




Again...possibly making this into a scrapbook class for the meetup. Please...please!!! Tell me what all you think!!!

*sigh*OMG!!! To add onto some of the drama....Medium my favorite show....is going to be moved to CBS. I was like.."What the heck?!?!" Now when I go to Universal Studios I won't be able to see the set. How rude of NBC is cancel that show & have be replaced with another network. Ugh, I'm just worried their not going to keep the writers & all that stuff. And another ugh!!!! Well I'm done ranting...till then, see ya soon!!!!

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

What an adorable and creative little book!! Love it!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a cute little book! IT would make a great class!!

Denise said...

Very cute & adorable project!
Aloha~